You will laugh again, and there will be joy beneath it.
there needs to be a cooking show in which tv chefs go into student flats or houses and have to cook a full 3 course meal only using ingredients and equipment they can find in the kitchen
They do have a saucepan, but someone’s eating cereal out of it.
"Pasta. Why is there so much pasta? Who would ever eat that much pasta?"
I am honestly disgusted by the way I was treated by a group of men at the bar last night… So scary. I am lucky I am a strong woman with good friends
There’s a difference between wanting to change your body to improve and strengthen it and wanting to change your body because you hate it. It’s important to know the difference because one of those will destroy you from the inside out.
1) do your laundry.
2) drink chamomile tea. with honey. no, don’t think about the calories,
3) get your baby photos out. and your kindergarden drawings. first grade notebooks. remember who you wanted to be back then. what’s changed?
4) watch your favorite show from when you were 11. no earphones. volume up.
5) spice girls. dance-it-out.
6) take your camera and go for a walk. take photos of people you’ll never see again. try to capture moments, smiles, real ones. how many have you got?
7) watch kids ice skate.
8) join them.
9) tell someone you miss them. mean it.
10) get your laundry out of the dryer. put your pjs on while they’re still warm.
11) hug your hot water bottle.
12) watch: before sunset.
13) you will be ok. you will get through today.
I’m unlearning everything I taught myself.
I’m not vain. I’m just recovering from years and years of low self-esteem.